Canada is a country, consisting of ten provinces and three territories, in the northern part of the continent of North America. It is a developed country and one of the wealthiest in the world, with the tenth highest nominal per capita income globally, and the eighth highest ranking in the Human Development Index. It ranks among the highest in international measurements of government transparency, civil liberties, quality of life, economic freedom, and education. Indian holds the second position for number of students that migrate every year to Canada for the educational purposes.
- Canada has been declared as the best country in the World to live in for 8 years by United Nations.
- Canada offers free medical services to its Citizens.
- Education up to grade 12 is absolutely free.
- Employment Insurance is offered to a person who has worked for a minimum of 20 weeks and thereafter gets unemployed.
Canada is not only known for it's picturesque locations, but also for its high standard of education. The colleges in Canada are at par with the best known colleges in the World, in terms of the educational programs offered and the facilities provided to the students also provides various SPP Colleges.
- A degree or a diploma from a Canadian Educational Institution is universally recognized for its high academic standards.
- Canada is one of the World leaders in Animation & Software Development, Telecommunications, Aerospace Engineering, Biotechnology, Mining Technology & Environmental Industry.
- Education in Canada is under the complete jurisdiction of the Provinces.
Geography & Climate
Canada has four distinct seasons, although their arrival times vary across the country. The single most significant factor in climate is latitude.
The official currency of Canada is Canadian Dollar (CAD$).
1 CAD$ = Rs. 49.07/- (Approx. as in 2015).
Cost of Education & Living:
The cost of education in Canada is between CAD$7000-9000 for Undergraduate Courses and between CAD$ 10000-14000 for Post-Graduate Courses. The cost of living is approximately CAD$8000–10000 per year, this covers all the living expenses; including accommodation, food, travel, books, clothes and entertainment.
Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa, Halifax, Calgary, Victoria, Vancouver.