- Australia is known for its stunning landscapes.
- Australia has one of the lowest crime rates in the World.
- It has a vibrant heritage, is rich in the arts and is known for its sporting achievements.
- Australian Government provides help with medical expenses through a scheme called Medicare
- Schooling is compulsory for children until 15 years of age in most states and territories.
- Multicultural Australia is a safe, friendly, sophisticated and harmonious society & offers excellent value for money and a high standard of living.
Australia boasts of a very fine and high level of education and no wonder it is a favorite amongst international students. It has an impressive list of World class colleges & Universities approx. 42 Universities, situated in some of the most scenic places.
- Quality of education is high. Australian degrees are internationally accepted. Australian Universities, vocational education and training colleges and schools are World-class.
- The Australian Government closely monitors higher education standards. All Universities and TAFE institutes receive substantial funding from the Government.
- TAFE (Technical and Further Education) institutes are unique in offering vocational training tailored to the job market for high school graduates.
- Indian 3-year degree is acceptable directly for Masters programs.
- No GRE/ GMAT/ SAT required.
- Flexible visa regulations and immigration laws in favour of international students.
- Flexible and favourable opportunities for migration after studies.
Geography & Climate
Australia is diverse in its geography and climate. Being in the Southern Hemisphere Australia's summer starts in December and winter in June. Nearly one third of Australia is in the tropics where the average temperature is in the mid 20 degrees Celsius. The southern areas are in Temperate Zone.
The official currency of Australia is Australian dollar.
(AUS$). 1 A$ = Rs. 48.52 INR/- (Approx. as on Feb 2015).
Cost of Education & Living
The cost of education in Australia is between AUS$12000-19000 for Undergraduate Courses and between AUS$12000-28000 for Post-Graduate Courses. The cost of living is approximately AUS$10000–14000 per year, this covers all the living expenses; including accommodation, food, travel, books, clothes and entertainment. In Australia you will get various PR options.
Canberra, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Melbourne.